Monday, October 12, 2009

SEO Consultant Chennai

Looking for SEO consultant in Chennai? Need a consultant to optimize your website? I can help you out. Call me: 09176315310. I can help you out for any kind of website with in Chennai(Tamil Nadu). Even if you need small suggestions in SEO, I can provide you for free of cost. I can provide free SEO consultation for non-profit websites. People who needs SEO troubleshooting also can consult me. I have 7 years of experience in Online marketing and Search Engine Optimization.

If you need consultation out of Chennai also please give me a call, so that I can let you know my convenient time.

My service areas includes below

  • SEO Consulting
  • SEO troubleshooting
  • Online Marketing Consultation (PPC consulting)
  • Speed Optimization (How to minimize your website loading time)
  • Flash website SEO
  • AJAX website optimization
  • Joomla/ CMS sites SEO
  • E-Commerce websites SEO
  • News portals Optimization
  • SEO for Chennai Local sites 
  • Canonicalization
  • Mod Rewrite / URL optimization
  • Competitor Analysis
  • Site indexing problems
  • Site structure
  • HTML coding standards for SEO
Basically I am from Hyderabad, I cam to Chennai an year back, I don't know Tamil. So, the preferred communication language would be English.

So, don't worry if you are not getting good rankings or if you don't know how to start and where to start to optimize or even if you totally lost your site from Google listing. I can help you out.

Consulting Timings: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Monday to Friday), 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Saturday and Sunday)

You can also email me: ravi.mareedu@gmail.com(gmail chat ID).